Saturday, November 1, 2008

OPRAH SEES OWN VOTE DROPPED BY VOTING MACHINE


yes, the election is being stolen again.....















VIDEO: OPRAH SEES OWN PRESIDENTIAL VOTE DROPPED BY TOUCH-SCREEN VOTING MACHINE

I went back to check it, it had not recorded my presidential vote!', Says Terrified, Potentially Disenfranchised Queen of Television...

Well, now, finally we may be able to get rid of these damned things, now that it's actually happened to Oprah.
'When I voted yesterday electronically, the first vote that you vote for on the ballot is the presidential candidate. It was my first time doing electronic, so I didn't mark the X strong enough, or I held down too long. Because then when I went back to check it, it had not recorded my presidential vote,' she said.

She then simulated her meltdown, shaking and breathing heavily while stuttering out the words, 'It didn't record my presidential vote.


Video, Full Story: